We try to keep our website secure. However, we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Data Protection Statement:
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is a matter of prime importance to us. We shall therefore process and use your personal data, which shall include your name, contact number, email address and mailing address and all such personal information as you may have provided to us as stated below, with care and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us your personal data, we may not be able to provide you the products or services you request or process your personal data for the purposes set forth below.
Please understand that should you provide insufficient information, inaccurate information or decline to provide obligatory information that we request for, we may not be able to process your requirements and/or requests and ultimately be unable to provide you with your requirements and/or requests.
Personal data that we receive and process will vary, depending on the types of products and services requested by you and may include but are not limited to:
- data which are collected from sales orders, application, consent or other forms, personal documents or as provided by you such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation, identity card number, passport number, income, employer’s details, and any other such information that may be relevant to your application or request,
- data which may be provided by applicable co-hirers, guarantors, paymasters and/or parties providing security to a particular contract such as name, contact number, addresses,
- data collected through participation in customer satisfaction surveys, or when you respond to communications from or Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd, data provided by Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd, third party vendors, service providers, insurance companies which are consented by you,
- data about your transactions with Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd such as the account status, account balances, repayment records, and account activity, data collected from credit bureau reports and credit reporting agencies to indicate your credit worthiness,
- data which may be provided by banks/financial institutions to verify genuineness of your provided documents such as bank statements, investment receipts,
- data which may be provided by plaintiffs and/or defendants of legal cases and/or legal firms to verify the status of any legal cases involving yourself (if any),
- data provided by governmental agencies, regulatory and statutory authorities,
- data provided by you such as comments, queries or messages that you may submit to Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd. in whatever manner
- data from publicly available sources.
Personal data are collected, processed and used for the business activities of Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd and to provide you with the services and/or products you have requested, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- to help Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd verify your identity when you contact us,
- to respond to inquiries, comments and suggestions from you,
- to enable Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd, approved third party vendors and/or service providers to provide you with your requested products or services,
- to help Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd, detect and prevent fraud and/or illegal activities,
- to enforce or defend Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s rights and your rights under, and to comply with, all applicable legislation, laws and regulations,
- for general administration purposes,
- for audit and risk management purposes,
- to conduct research, surveys and trend analysis on various matters, such as for product development, statistical, security and testing purposes,
- for transfer or proposed transfer of any part of Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s interests, obligations, business and/or operations,
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Additionally, your personal data may be collected, processed and used for the following optional purposes (“Optional Purposes”):
- to deal with the mailing and communication of information literature (e.g. invitations to exclusive events, information on promotions and offers, sending magazines and/or newsletters),
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s products and services.
In respect of the purposes above, your personal data may be disclosed to and processed by:
- companies of Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd (including our appointed agencies) within and outside Malaysia,
- data centers and servers located worldwide for storage purposes,
- Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s approved service providers and third parties in connection with the operation of Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s business, entities to whom you have consented the disclosure of your personal data to,
- Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd’s professional advisors and external auditors, including without limitation legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants, and
- Governmental and regulatory authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements, including any regulatory and governmental bodies in the European Union or other countries that your personal data is transferred to, for purposes such as reporting, risk, audit, controlling and any other obligatory functions and requirements.
If you obtain or have obtained products and/or services from Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd your personal data may additionally be disclosed to:
- any hirer, guarantor, security provider and/or indicated paymaster for the facilities,
- credit reporting agencies defined under the Credit Reporting Agencies Act 2010,
- Bank Negara Malaysia,
- panel debt collection agencies in the event of any default in payment, and insurers,
- insurance underwriters and/or brokers.
Right To Access And Correct Personal Data.
Subject to the exceptions provided under Malaysian law, you can obtain information about your personal data stored by Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd and, may request access to see any information stored about you and request correction, updating, deletion or disabling of the same at any time. Kindly contact us in writing at the contact details provided below for this purpose. Should you have any queries, objections or complaints about the processing of your personal data or if you wish to limit the processing of your personal data for the Optional Purposes or if you wish to withdraw consents which you have provided voluntarily, please contact us in writing using the contact details provided below
We reserve the right to impose a fee for access of your personal data in the amounts as permitted under law. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data, we have the right to refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your personal data for the reasons permitted under law.
Personal Information From Minors And Other Individuals.
Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd
COMPANY NO. 200001008305 (510911-V)
For Sisma Auto (KL) Sdn Bhd.
19, Jalan Perintis U1/52,
Section U1 Temasya,
40150 Shah Alam,
Phone: 03-5569 2260
In the event of any conflict between the version in English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.